Importance of positive feedback from admin

I have posted a number of requests for positive feedback from admin over the past few weeks but have received none regarding particular circuits. I notice that another member has also requested help but to date the query remains unanswered. We appreciate that queries are time consuming but recognition of the query and a positive notification that it has been read and action imminent would be very reassuring.

Konrad:(

I have posted a number of requests for positive feedback from admin over the past few weeks but have received none regarding particular circuits. I notice that another member has also requested help but to date the query remains unanswered. We appreciate that queries are time consuming but recognition of the query and a positive notification that it has been read and action imminent would be very reassuring.

Konrad:(
I agree, I still can't get my metal detector to work. Even with the new inductor. I posted multiple breadboarding attempts but nothing was resolved. I followed the schematic exactly and it still didn't work. The working metal detector from the video has the same inductor as the first one I tried. Even then it didn't work for me. I didn't receive any help really.

It's difficult to help over a computer (or iPod in my case :))
I had the same trouble at first with my police lights.

Tips:
Test components
Swap chips if you can
Continuity test breadboard

I ended up googling and found a slightly different diagram that worked after I grounded some outputs.
Don't give up, it can be done.

Would it be possible for Admin to visit and post on this forum more often? I think an active Admin or even moderators acting as Admin would help make this site more informative. I have also noticed that there are few new posts made and this site needs more visibility maybe by means of site sharing where links are exchanged to generate more traffic. This is a very nice forum and has great potential but lacks the traffic. Admin has a large set of projects for users to try, that in itself is more than most forums of this type have. Could Admin open a discussion about some of the things I just mentioned? I would bet we could all come up with some great ideas to improve this site. There is even ways to generate income for the cost of the site and the time the owner/Admin put into this. I am not suggesting plastering it with ads, more like a few google sense ads, Youtube videos linked, and maybe even a small store offering some basic parts and books. All of this is just a thought for everyone to consider.

Regards,

George

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys,

I'm really glad you have all found the circuits here useful and see potential with this community. I also see that potential but unfortunately things have changed for me since I started the site. I can no longer put in the time I would like too and at the moment I usually just come by and make sure everythings working and clean the spam up. I'll definitely always keep the site running and would very much like to see it flourish. I see that you guys are already doing a great job at helping each other out. And I think that all the forum needs is a replacement for me, someone who can answer the harder questions.

I think it's a great idea to have moderators, and if anyone wants to become one let me know :)

Keep the idea's coming. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I would be very interested in becoming a moderator. I have been a moderator on many boards at Investorshub.com over the last 8 years and enjoy helping out. If you need any information about my electronics background or anything else please let me know and I will send it to you.

Regards,

George